Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Identity of Suspect Sought in Largo Area Bank Robbery
Prince George’s County, Maryland…The Prince George’s County Police Department’s Robbery Unit is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying an individual wanted in connection with the robbery of an M&T Bank in Largo, Maryland.
On May 21, 2010 at 2:20 p.m. the suspect walked into the M&T Bank located in the 1000 block of Shoppers Way in Largo posing as a customer. Once inside, the suspect passed a note to the victim demanding money. The victim, fearing for her life, complied with the demand. The suspect took the money and fled the scene on foot.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male with a dark complexion, approximately 5’9”- 6’0” tall, weighing approximately 240 pounds, with short hair and a black mustache. He was last seen wearing a black ball cap, a gray shirt with “Washington Redskins” written across the front, black pants, dark bowling style shoes, and a gold or yellow backpack.
Anyone with information about the suspect is urged to call the Prince George’s County Police Department’s Robbery Unit at 301-772-4905. Callers wishing to remain anonymous may call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477) or text “PGPD plus your message” to CRIMES (274637) on your cell phone or go to http://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/police/ and submit a tip online. Surveillance camera photos of the suspects are attached.
- ► 2020 (149)
- ► 2019 (359)
- ► 2018 (309)
- ► 2017 (356)
- ► 2016 (358)
- ► 2015 (423)
- ► 2014 (460)
- ► 2013 (524)
- ► 2012 (632)
- ► 2011 (485)
- Identity of Suspect Sought in Chevy Chase Bank Rob...
- Identity of Suspect Sought in Upper Marlboro Area ...
- Identity of Suspect Sought in Largo Area Bank Robbery
- Newly Formed PGPD Traffic Enforcement Unit to Focu...
- 2nd Annual Youth Explosion a Huge Success!
- Prince George’s County Alcoholic Beverages – Enter...
- PGPD Ambassadors Play at Drew Freeman Middle School
- BUCKS FOR BUCKLING UP Personal Responsibility Reap...
- PGPD to Host Second Annual Youth Explosion
- PGPD Participates In 14th Annual Law Enforcement ...
- PGPD and COPS Team up for Families of Fallen Officers
- FOP Lodge 89 Memorial Service
- National Police Week Events 2010 Update
- The Prince George's County Response System Open Ho...
- An Example of Good Community Policing
- O'Malley Announces 8-percent Drop in Maryland Crime
- Prince George's County Police will participate in ...
- PGPD Ambassador Basketball Team vs. School Teams& ...
- The Command Officers' Association Memorial Candlel...
- PGPD to Host Suitland Community Day 2010
- ▼ May (20)