How to Access Prince George’s County Police Department Web and Social Networking Sites
All Prince George’s County Police Department web, social networking, and electronic outreach sites can be easily accessed through the police department’s blog. In order to access the Prince George’s County Police Department’s blog page, just type www.pgpolice.blogspot.com.
If you are interested in being notified every time the blog is updated, click on the ‘Follow’ button located at the upper left hand corner and sign up with your current Gmail, yahoo, or twitter account.
If you would like to comment on anything that is posted on the blog, go the end of the article you would like to comment on and click on the word ‘comments’.
Once on the blog site, you can access all the social websites as well as other useful information from the links on the left side of the webpage.
You can easily access the police department’s website by clicking on ‘PG County Police Home Page’.
To access our press releases, click on ‘PG County Police Press Releases’ – The press release section is the most up to date section of the entire police department website.
To access the police department’s Facebook page, click on ‘PG Police Facebook Page.’ The police department’s Community Calendar is located on the Facebook page. To access the calendar, click on the ‘Events’ tab near the top, center of the screen.
To access the Prince George’s County Crime Solvers Facebook page, click ‘Crime Solvers Facebook Page’.
To access the police department’s YouTube page, click on ‘PGPD YouTube Channel.’ Once on the YouTube site, click ‘Subscribe’ [yellow button on left] and follow the instructions.
To access the police department’s Twitter account, click on ‘PGPD Twitter.’ Once on the Twitter site, click ‘Join Today’ [yellow button on left] and follow the instructions.
To sign up for Nixle notifications to your email or cell phone, go to www.nixle.com and click on ‘Resident – Sign up Now!’ [green button on left] and follow the instructions.
For further information about these internet sites, contact the Office of Public Affairs at 301-772-4710 and ask for Cpl. Clinton Copeland, Cpl. Larry Johnson, or Cpl. Evan Baxter.
- ► 2017 (285)
- ► 2016 (359)
- ► 2015 (423)
- ► 2014 (460)
- ► 2013 (525)
- ► 2012 (632)
- 2010 Ironteam Competion Highlights
- PGPD Partnership with Radio One for "Stop the Viol...
- How to Access PGPD Web and Social Media Network Si...
- Prince George's Officer Saves Man from Burning Hou...
- PGPD Teams Up With Radio One to "Stop the Violence...
- PGPD Makes 85 DUI Arrests For The Month Of January...
- PGPD Teams Up with Radio One to "Stop the Violence...
- Wanted for Residential Armed Robbery CCN 11-041-13...
- Fallen Hero- Officer William W. Gullett Jr. (02/16...
- Wanted for Commercial Armed Robbery-El Cordoves Gr...
- Officers, Civilians and Community Honored during C...
- Fallen Hero-Officer Raymond Hubbard (02/08/82)
- PGPD Announces Arrest in Robbery on University Bou...
- Most Wanted-African Heritage Braiding Salon
- PGPD to Hold Chief’s Quarterly Awards Ceremony Rec...
- Police Athletic League Host Video Game Tournament ...
- Fallen Hero Officer Antonio M. Kelsey (02/02/80)
- ▼ February (17)