Monday, January 21, 2013

PGPD Investigates Murder in Forestville



Updated January 21, 2013:  Prince George's County Police homicide detectives have obtained an arrest warrant for 22 year-old Tairon Dominique Dingle for the murder of Brandon Catlett early this morning in Forestville.  Dingle is from the 5500 block of Ashley Place in Capitol Heights. He is charged with first degree murder and related charges.  Dingle is currently in the custody of the Metropolitan Police Department, awaiting extradition to Prince George's County.


Tairon Dominique Dingle


The Prince George’s County Police Department is investigating a murder in Forestville.  The victim is identified as 21 year-old Brandon Rashad Catlett of the 6400 block of Hil Mar Drive in Forestville.

On January 21, 2013, around 3:00 am, police officers were called to the 3300 block of Walters Lane in Forestville for the report of a man down. Upon arrival, police officers found Catlett suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead on the scene.

Detectives are working to identify the suspect(s) and motive in this case.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Prince George’s County Police Department’s Homicide Unit at 301-772-4925.  Callers wishing to remain anonymous may call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477), text “PGPD plus your message” to CRIMES (274637) on your cell phone or go to http://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/police/ and submit a tip online.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you Brandon and if you know anything please speak up

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!

Anonymous said...

Rip homie

Anonymous said...

I love you you will be ok and sorry to the family for their lost!!! Good will bless us all

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they caught ur killer...but dat doesn't bring u back...nd now work is so awkward

Anonymous said...

I met your father tonight before the visual. Very Strong Man. I have a son as well. I don't know what I would do in a situation like this. My prayers go out to you/your family. I heard the shrilling sounds that morning of a women screaming. So, I got on my knees and prayed really hard. Your safe now, no more harm can come to you. Whispering silent prayers to your family.

Anonymous said...

Rest on Brandon!!!!! I watched you grow up baby. The REAL Forest Creek days. Rest on sweetie & may the angels take your gentle soul on home. Now you and Jamal can be together again. Miss you :(

Anonymous said...

I love you Brandon,we missing you dwn here,your the family angle,now...continúe to watch over your family Brandon,and I will forever keep you in my heart,it hurts me every day not to see or hear your voice...I luv you fam!!! #OTF E4B

Blog Archive