Prince George’s County, Maryland…The Prince George’s County Police Department’s Community Services Division, in conjunction with community partners, will be hosting its Second Annual Leadership & Life Camp.
The goal of the summer camp is to provide a supportive environment for teens and enhance their leadership skill sets by imparting knowledge and conducting practical exercises to help them prepare for life’s lessons. Participants in the camp will be able to enjoy such things as a field trip to the Holocaust Museum and participate in workshops about self-esteem building, financial responsibility and gang awareness. These are just a few of the exciting activities that have been planned by the Community Services Division.
There will be (3) one week sessions. The sessions are listed as followed:
North: Districts I & VI – July 12 – 16, 2010
Central: Districts II & III – July 19 – 23, 2010
South: Districts IV & V – July 26 – 30, 2010
For additional information or to register for the event, contact the Prince George's County Police Department’s Community Services Division at (301) 909-7126 or email Cpl. Erika Ervin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ► 2017 (356)
- ► 2016 (359)
- ► 2015 (423)
- ► 2014 (460)
- ► 2013 (524)
- ► 2012 (632)
- ► 2011 (485)
- Identity of Suspect Sought in M&T Armed Bank Robbe...
- PGPD to Partner with Metro Latino Aids Coalition f...
- PGPD Holds Open House Event at Oxon Hill Station
- Casa de Maryland Multicultural Center Grand Openin...
- Chief's Awards Ceremony Highlights Police Officers...
- PGPD to Host its Second Annual Leadership & Life C...
- Chief's Quarterly Awards Ceremony Recognizes Depar...
- Prince George's County Police Department's Police ...
- PGPD To Hold Open House Event In Oxon Hill
- Departmental Shooting during an Attempt Robbery
- Two Suspects Arrested in the Murder of Maryland St...
- Suspects Sought in Armored Car Robbery
- Aviation Unit In Action
- Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics a S...
- Identity of Suspects Sought in Forestville Armed R...
- ▼ June (15)