Thursday, August 5, 2010
Identity of Suspect Sought in PNC Bank Robbery
On August 3, 2010 at 4:56 p.m., a suspect walked into the PNC Bank located in the 10400 block of Baltimore Avenue posing as a customer. Once inside, the suspect passed a note to the victim demanding money. The victim complied and gave the suspect an undetermined amount of money. The suspect fled the scene on foot.
Anyone with information about the suspect is urged to call the Prince George’s County Police Department’s Robbery Unit at 301-772-4905. Callers wishing to remain anonymous may call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477) or text “PGPD plus your message” to CRIMES (274637) on your cell phone or go to http://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/police/ and submit a tip online. Surveillance camera photos of the suspect are attached.
- ► 2017 (339)
- ► 2016 (359)
- ► 2015 (423)
- ► 2014 (460)
- ► 2013 (525)
- ► 2012 (632)
- ► 2011 (485)
- PGPD to Participate in CRIME TIME - Get Home Safel...
- Police Seek Assistance in Identifying Suspect in A...
- Police Make Arrest in Sexual Assault on Rochelle A...
- Police Seek Information in Fatal Pedestrian Hit-an...
- PGPD Investigate A Series Of Thefts On Central Ave...
- PGPD to host school supply give away at District I...
- Maryland State Highway Dedication Ceremony for P...
- PGPD to Participate in "Welcome Back Night" in Col...
- Fallen Hero Dedication Ceremony
- Identity of Suspect Sought in PNC Bank Robbery
- PGPD Participates in 27th Annual National Night Ou...
- 27th Annual "National Night Out"
- ▼ August (12)