Monday, August 23, 2010
PGPD Investigate A Series Of Thefts On Central Avenue
Prince George’s County, Maryland…The Prince George’s County Police Department’s District III Investigative Unit is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying an individual wanted in connection with a series of thefts in Landover, Maryland.
Between May 30, 2010 and July 12, 2010, there have been several thefts at the Carpet Discounter Warehouse, Inc located in the 8400 block of Central Avenue. It appears that the suspect has been stealing carpet and padding from cargo freight containers in the parking lot of the establishment.
The suspect is described as a white male with black hair wearing a red T-Shirt and shorts.
Anyone with information about the suspect is urged to call the Prince George’s County Police Department’s District III Investigative Unit at 301-772-4911. Callers wishing to remain anonymous may call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477) or text “PGPD plus your message” to CRIMES (274637) on your cell phone or go to http://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/police/ and submit a tip online.
- ► 2016 (337)
- ► 2015 (423)
- ► 2014 (460)
- ► 2013 (525)
- ► 2012 (632)
- ► 2011 (485)
- PGPD to Participate in CRIME TIME - Get Home Safel...
- Police Seek Assistance in Identifying Suspect in A...
- Police Make Arrest in Sexual Assault on Rochelle A...
- Police Seek Information in Fatal Pedestrian Hit-an...
- PGPD Investigate A Series Of Thefts On Central Ave...
- PGPD to host school supply give away at District I...
- Maryland State Highway Dedication Ceremony for P...
- PGPD to Participate in "Welcome Back Night" in Col...
- Fallen Hero Dedication Ceremony
- Identity of Suspect Sought in PNC Bank Robbery
- PGPD Participates in 27th Annual National Night Ou...
- 27th Annual "National Night Out"
- ▼ August (12)