Prince George’s County, Maryland…The Prince George’s County Police Department will be participating in the “Welcome Back Night” in College Park. The Department will be partnering with the University of Maryland Police Department, the University of Maryland Student Government Association, the City of College Park and the Downtown College Park Merchants Association, in this event as well as supporting in other safe activities for University of Maryland students. The “Welcome Back Night” will feature entertainment from the Prince George’s County Police Rhythm in Blues band, activities, and gifts from the Downtown College Park Merchant’s Association. University of Maryland students, members of the community and the media are invited to attend.
Who: Major Robert Liberati, Commander
When: Thursday, September 2, 2010
Time: 5:00 - 8:00 PM
Where: College Park City Hall
4500 Knox Road
College Park, Maryland 20740
Members of the press may meet with the planning committee for interviews, on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 7:30 p.m. at the College Park City Hall, Counsel Room, 4500 Knox Road, College Park Maryland. For more information, call the Prince George’s County Police Department’s Press Information Office at (301) 772-4710.
- ► 2016 (359)
- ► 2015 (423)
- ► 2014 (460)
- ► 2013 (525)
- ► 2012 (632)
- ► 2011 (485)
- PGPD to Participate in CRIME TIME - Get Home Safel...
- Police Seek Assistance in Identifying Suspect in A...
- Police Make Arrest in Sexual Assault on Rochelle A...
- Police Seek Information in Fatal Pedestrian Hit-an...
- PGPD Investigate A Series Of Thefts On Central Ave...
- PGPD to host school supply give away at District I...
- Maryland State Highway Dedication Ceremony for P...
- PGPD to Participate in "Welcome Back Night" in Col...
- Fallen Hero Dedication Ceremony
- Identity of Suspect Sought in PNC Bank Robbery
- PGPD Participates in 27th Annual National Night Ou...
- 27th Annual "National Night Out"
- ▼ August (12)