Members of the Prince George’s County Police Department were honored at the 11th Annual Maryland DUI Law Enforcement Awards. The ceremony was Sunday, September 27th, at the Carroll County Agricultural Center in Westminster. Corporal Mark Phillips, assigned to the Traffic Enforcement Division, and Corporal Christopher Lord, assigned to the Motors Unit, each earned their first DUI Enforcement Awards. The award is presented to the 2011 top producing officers within each agency for DUI arrests. Corporal Willard Knight, who is now assigned to the Traffic Enforcement Division, earned a Meritorious Recognition Award. The award is an opportunity to recognize officers assigned to traffic and patrol duties who go above and beyond the call of duty to prioritize impaired driving enforcement. Congratulations to them all.
- December (20)
- November (43)
- October (42)
- September (33)
- August (47)
- July (42)
- June (49)
- May (44)
- April (44)
- March (41)
- February (57)
- January (35)
- December (34)
- November (31)
- October (54)
- PGPD Takes Part in National Prescription Drug Take...
- Prince George’s County Police Chief Mark Magaw to ...
- PGPD Arrests Two Suspects in 2011 Murder in Oxon H...
- PGPD Honors Corporal Brockington
- Water Jug Leads to Arrest
- PGPD to Extinguish PGFD in “Grill Off” at Taste of...
- PGPD Participates in “Redskins Read Across Prince ...
- PGPD Investigates String of Liquor Store Robberies...
- PGPD Holds Community Meeting to Discuss Marckel Ro...
- PGPD Wins Third Place in Motorcycle Rodeo
- PGPD Honored For DUI Enforcement
- P.A.L. Cooks with Top Chef Contestant
- PGPD Hosts Annual Iron Team Endurance Competition
- Police Make Arrest in Stalking Case
- PGPD Participates in Kettering Community Walk
- Suspect Charged with Bank Robbery in Bowie
- PGPD Investigates Attack of Elderly Man
- Details of iPhone Scam Arrests
- Dear Friend of the PGPD Passes Away
- Gunman Shoots at Police, Investigation Underway
- PGPD Arrests Two Suspects in iPhone Scam
- Car Show Honors Fallen Heroes
- PGPD Responds to Civil Lawsuit
- Suspect Identified in Capitol Heights Murder
- Search for Armed Carjacking Suspects
- Zion Church in Landover to Host Lunch for District...
- Kettering Murder Community Outreach
- PGPD Attends Back to School Night at Central HS
- Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Person (Ge...
- Photos From The Heroes Gala
- Arrest in Fencing Operation Run Out of Beltsville ...
- Bank Robbery Arrest in Clinton
- Police Investigate Murder in Capitol Heights
- PGPD Honors 9/11 First Responders
- Gift Cards for Guns Event a Success
- Police Search for Suspects in Robbery at Shopping ...
- LIFE-SAVING ADVICE: SURVIVING A MASS SHOOTING
- PGPD Corporal Recognized for Achievement in Traffi...
- Arrest in Murder of Shavon Phillips
- Two Arrests in Hyattsville Stabbing
- PGPD Holds Community Meeting to Discuss Kettering ...
- PGPD Searches for Suspect Wanted in Bank Robberies...
- UPDATE-DNA Match Leads to Arrest in Senior Citizen...
- PGPD Padlocking Rendezvous Banquet Hall
- Crossing Guard Unit Honored for Service (Photo Gal...
- Unity in the Community Beyond Borders
- PGPD to Conduct Sobriety Checkpoint in Lanham Area...
- PGPD Announces “Gift Cards for Guns” Event
- Honoring PGPD's Crossing Guard Unit
- Suspect Wanted for Bank Robbery in New Carrollton
- August (67)
- July (61)
- June (54)
- May (70)
- April (67)
- March (36)
- February (44)
- January (64)
- December (66)
- November (59)
- October (47)
- September (59)
- August (62)
- July (25)
- June (45)
- May (45)
- April (21)
- March (23)
- February (17)
- January (16)